top of page
Night of the Living Dead
NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD: THE MUSICAL!
Book, Music and Lyrics by Jordan Wolfe
Night of the Living Dead: The Musical! is a sidesplitting rock n' roll comedy sendup of the legendary 1968 zombie film. Facing a growing mob of strange, bloodthirsty creatures, three couples seek refuge in an abandoned house...but will they survive the night!? With an infectious original score, Night of the Living Dead: The Musical! has been called this generation's Little Shop of Horrors!
Written in three days and filmed on a shoe string budget, the film Night of the Living Dead was a $30 million smash when it premiered in 1968, becoming the first indie film to hit major box office success. The movie has earned critical acclaim and remains a clut classic.
Friday, October 13 at 8pm Saturday, October 14 at 8pm Sunday, October 15 at 2pm Friday, October 20 at 8pm Saturday, October 21 at 8pm Sunday, October 22 at 2pm
Adult - $30
Senior (Age 60 and Up) - $28
- All shows takes place at the Exit 82 Studio Theater at 73 Main Street in downtown Toms River.
- Show contains mature themes and strobe/haze effects. Viewer discretion is kindly advised.
- Bar 82 will be open at this performances serving spirits, wine, and beer.
- Concessions will be available for purchase.
- Parking is available at street meters or in the parking lots on Irons St. and Hyers St.
- Masks are recommended for all patrons regardless of vaccination status against Covid-19.
bottom of page